The Williamsville Water Mills on the west bank of Ellicott Creek Falls. The middle section is the original saw mill of Jonas Williams, erected in 1811. Photo taken around 1866 when Benjamin Miller
was the owner.
The Williams Water Mill was built by Jonas Williams, the namesake for the Village of Williamsville in 1811 on Mill Street. It's still standing after almost two centuries, it is one on the oldest
buildings in Eire County.
The creek side of the Williamsville Water Mills around 1900, when it was known as "Eclipse Mills", producing feed and buckwheat flour.
Williamsville Water Mills, remodeled by Daniel B. and Grace Miller Niederlander around 1950 and still operating on Jonas Williams' original site of 1811.
The Williamsville Water Mills as it looks today, front and back.